Clinical Rehabilitation Counseling
We are a counseling teletherapy service using an evidence-based, person-centered approach through assessments and intervention planning. We provide person-centered care to empower individuals of any age to live with the most significant possible independence and quality of life. Not only do we provide support on an ongoing basis.
Here’s what we do:
Review and update plans of care as needed and submit person-centered plans of care on a
monthly or quarterly reviews
● Connect family to the additional community-based resources
● Provide educational advocacy with written outlines
● Written narrative report
● Provide support with medical needs and equipment resource
● Assess eligibility for transitioning from school to life skills workshops.
● Counseling in a person-centered approach through assessments and intervention planning.